kitchen stewardship frosting
Community Recipe from
- 1 eggs unbeaten
- 2 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Mix together egg and powdered sugar with mixer until completely mixer.
- Bring to boil: sugar, salt and water. Boil 1 min while stirring constantly.
- Slowly add water mixture to egg mixture while beating.
- Beat in butter and vanilla.
- I have also substituted brown sugar or maple sugar. Yummy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by eileenskitchen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
kitchen stewardship frosting Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes