Kitchen Express Easy, Creamy Mac and Cheese
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- 1/2 (16-oz.) package rotini pasta
- 2 (10-oz.) containers refrigerated light Alfredo sauce
- 1 (10-oz.) block 2% sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- 2. Cook Alfredo sauce in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring often, 3 to 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Gradually whisk in shredded Cheddar cheese until smooth. Stir in hot cooked pasta and ground red pepper. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables