Kitchen Express Ambrosia
Yield: Makes 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (24-ounce) jar drained mandarin orange segments
- 1 (24-ounce) jar drained pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup frozen grated coconut, thawed
- Toss together 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 (24-ounce) jar drained mandarin orange segments, and 1 (24-ounce) jar drained pineapple chunks. Place one-third fruit mixture in a serving bowl. Top with 1/4 cup frozen grated coconut, thawed. Repeat layers twice. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Del Monte SunFresh jarred fruits located in the produce section of the grocery store.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts