This classic drink recipe is perfect for celebrating. Consider it a festive upgrade to simple Champagne at your next summer gathering or New Year's Eve party.
More From Health
- Calories: 165
- Fat: 0.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 13g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 0.0mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 6 ounces crème de cassis (black currant-flavored liqueur)
- 25.4 ounces (1 bottle) chilled sparkling wine
- 6 long strips lemon peel, for garnish
- 1. Fill 6 flutes with an ounce of the crème de cassis.
- 2. Pour the sparkling wine into each glass to 1/4 inch from the top.
- 3. Garnish with lemon strips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note