King Ranch Chicken Casserole (Freezer Recipe)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) Black Beans, drained & rinsed
- 1/4 cup(s) Butter
- 1 pound(s) Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 3 cup(s) Chicken, cooked & diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chili Powder
- 1 can(s) Corn, drained
- 1 can(s) Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 can(s) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 clove(s) Garlic, minced
- 1.5 cup(s) Instant Rice, cooked
- 8 ounce(s) Mushrooms, sliced or quartered
- 1 cup(s) Onions, diced
- 1 cup(s) Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 can(s) Tomatoes with Green Chiles
- 1. in large pan, saute onion, pepper and mushrooms in butter - add soups, tomatoes, garlic, chile powder, corn, black beans, chicken, & rice
- 2. spread half the chicken mixture in bottom of 9x13 pan, layer 1/2 of cheese over chicken mixture - repeat layers ending with cheese
- 3. bake at 350 for 30 minutes
- For freezing: assemble casserole as described above, cover, put in freezer and bake according to directions when ready to eat!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Micki76 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note