King Ranch Chicken Casserole
Modified from Rotel Recipe --- Tex Mex fave.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) 3 pound chicken, boiled and deboned
- 1 package(s) tortilla chips (14.5 oz) red and green colors for Xmas
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes with green chile peppers (10 oz)
- 1 can(s) can condensed cream of chicken soup (10.75 oz)
- 1 can(s) can condensed cream of mushroom soup (10.75 oz)
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 3 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C.) and spray 9x13 inch casserole dish w/ nonstick spray.
- 2. Crush up tortilla chips into smaller pieces; tear tortillas into strips.
- 3. Combine the tomatoes, chicken soup, mushroom soup and onion. Pour half of mixture over tortillas. Sprinkle crushed chips on top.
- 4. Layer the chicken pieces, half of the cheese and the remaining soup mixture. Top with more crushed chips.
- 5. Bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for 20 minutes. Top with the remaining cheese and return to the oven until the cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kat1987 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note