King Ranch Chicken Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) 3 pound chicken, boiled and deboned
- 1 package(s) tortilla chips (14.5 oz) red and green colors for Xmas
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes with green chile peppers (10 oz)
- 1 can(s) can condensed cream of chicken soup (10.75 oz)
- 1 can(s) can condensed cream of mushroom soup (10.75 oz)
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 3 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C.) and spray 9x13 inch casserole dish w/ nonstick spray.
- 2. Crush up tortilla chips into smaller pieces; tear tortillas into strips.
- 3. Combine the tomatoes, chicken soup, mushroom soup and onion. Pour half of mixture over tortillas. Sprinkle crushed chips on top.
- 4. Layer the chicken pieces, half of the cheese and the remaining soup mixture. Top with more crushed chips.
- 5. Bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for 20 minutes. Top with the remaining cheese and return to the oven until the cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kat1987 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes