King Ranch Beef Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- King Ranch Beef Casserole
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- salt & pepper, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- 10 corn tortillas, torn in strips
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) jar picante sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 lb American cheese or Velveeta cheese
- Brown meat, onion, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Mix soups, milk, water, picante sauce and green chilies (Note:Some people like less than the whole can, it's ok to add less.) to make a soup mixture.
- Layer tortillas, meat, soup mixture and cheese twice in casserole.
- Cover with foil and bake @ 350 degrees for 20 to 45 minutes. Take off foil for the last 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
King Ranch Beef Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes