Kimchi Fried Rice (Kimchi Bokkeum Bab)
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) kimchi chopped
- 4 cup(s) rice
- 3 tablespoon(s) garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) ginger minced
- 6 eggs
- 2 teaspoon(s) sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) red chili flakes (gochugaru)
- 2 piece(s) green onions, (green part only) diced
- 1. Heat 2 tbsp. vegetable oil in a small, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 eggs, minced garlic, and ginger, and cook until eggs are partially-scrambled. Slide the eggs to the side of skillet and add the kimchi. Saute both sides for several more minutes without combing together.
- 2. Add 1 more tbsp. vegetable oil and add rice and red pepper flakes (gochugaru). Cook for about 5 minutes stirring often until it begins to brown. Taste and add salt if needed at this time.
- 3. Heat 1 tbsp. vegetable oil in a nonstick skillet. Add eggs separately to make each one sunny-side up.
- 4. Put fried rice on serving plate. Top with fried eggs. Sprinkle each egg with a pinch of red chili pepper flakes, and drizzle with sesame oil and soy sauce. Garnish with alfalfa sprouts. (optional)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by oliviajasonkim and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes