- 8 flour tortillas, 7 to 8 in. in diameter
- 1 jar (14 oz.) kimchi, drained and chopped
- 2 cups shredded jack cheese
- 2 avocados, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Cilantro leaves
- calories 731
- caloriesfromfat 53 %
- protein 26 g
- fat 43 g
- satfat 15 g
- carbohydrate 58 g
- fiber 11 g
- sodium 1044 mg
- cholesterol 50 mg
How to Make It
Top 4 tortillas evenly with kimchi, then with cheese, avocados, and remaining tortillas.
Mix oil, vinegar, and sesame seeds in a small bowl; set aside.
Heat a 12-in. frying pan over medium-high heat. Toast each quesadilla until lightly browned and cheese has melted, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Slice each quesadilla into wedges, sprinkle with cilantro, and serve with sesame dipping sauce.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.