Awesome!!!!! I made it exactly instructed and it turned out perfectly. Everyone asked for the recipe. That's a sign of a great recipe!
Kimberly's sopapilla cheesecake
Community Recipe from
- 3 8 oz. packages cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cup(s) white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 8 oz. cans crescent roll dough
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- 1/2 cup(s) white sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Beat the cream cheese with 1 1/2 cups of sugar and the vanilla extract in a bowl until smooth. Unroll one can of crescent roll dough and press into the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Evenly spread the cram cheese mixture into the baking dish, on top of the dough. Unroll second can of crescent roll dough and cover the cream cheese mixture. Drizzle the melted butter evenly over the top of the dough. Stir the remaining 1/2 cup of sugar together with the cinnamon in a small bowl and sprinkle evenly over the melted butter, on top of the dough.
- Bake until the crescent dough has puffed and turned golden brown, about 45 minutes.
- Cool completely, Store in fridge.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by STEAMTEAM and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Kimberly's sopapilla cheesecake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts