Kim's Lemon Cream Cheese Bars
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) Lemon or Vanilla cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) oil
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) Lemon zest
- Mix dry cake mix, 1 egg and oil until crumbly, reserve 1 cup. Press remaining mixture into a lightly greased 9 x 13 pan. I did not grease, I lined mine in parchment.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350.
- Beat softened cream cheese, 1 egg, sugar, lemon juice and zest until smooth. Spread over baked layer and sprinkle the reserved crumbly mix on top. Bake for another 15 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SBAnthony and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Kim's Lemon Cream Cheese Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes