Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) hamburger
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 bag(s) tortilla chips
- 4 cup(s) cheese combination of monterrey jack, cheddar, mozzarella & colby best
- 1 can(s) 4 oz. green chiles diced
- 1 can(s) black olives sliced
- 1 - 2 whole(s) tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup(s) onions diced
- jalapenos to taste (optional) sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) guacamole
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brown hamburger, drain, and add taco seasoning and water. Simmer and stir until water is well incorporated. Layer half of the corn chips in a 9 x 13 pan and bake for ten minutes to make chips crispy. Remove from oven and add a layer of hamburger mixture, cheese, and other topping ingredients as desired. Cover with the remaining chips and bake 6 minutes, until cheese begins to melt. Remove from oven and top with remaining toppings. Bake an additional 8 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Garnish hot nachos with a dollop of guacamole and sour cream and serve immediately.
- Nachos can be made in microwave but the chips will not be as crispy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RYCHEFREAKLIVE and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Killer Nachos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers