Kill That Cold Ramen Recipe
You have that nasty cold, stuffed up nose and sore throat? This recipe i have been using for years when I get a cold, and after having it, I feel a lot better. (Note: Doesn't cure the common cold, only makes the symptons more tolerable
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bag(s) Ramen Package Chicken Flavored
- 1 pinch(s) garlic powder
- 3 dash(es) Black Pepper Powder
- 1 pinch(s) Onion Powder
- First, cooked the ramen as instructed on the package (do not break up the ramen)
- Measurement of water:
- 1 Package of Ramen = 1 Cup of Water
- Second, after the ramen noodles have been soften (while the water is still boiling), remove from heat and add in the chicken flavoring that comes with the Ramen package while with the other listed ingredients at the same time and stir well.
- Pour all of the contents (including excessive water) into a good size cup or bowl.
- Find a nice spot to sit, watch some TV and enjoy your nice, hot ramen Kill-That-Cold soup. In about an hour or so, you will find better :D
- Prep Time: 1-2 minutes
- Cooking Time: 5-7 minutes (High for 5mins, Med for 7 Mins)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Quakthorn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note