Kikkoman Turkey Brine
Community Recipe from
- 2 gallon(s) cold water
- 10 ounce(s) Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) kosher salt
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) dried sage
- 2 tablespoon(s) dried celery seed
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried thyme
- 1 turkey 16-24 lbs. thawed
- The night before roasting, remove giblets and turkey neck; rinse turkey inside and out. In large stock pot or 5 gallon bucket, mix water with remaining ingredients. Stir well until salt is dissolved. Place turkey in the pot. Cover with a lid and refrigerate overnight or at least 8 hours. Remove turkey from the brine, rinsing well. Roast in roasting pan according to turkey package instructions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes