Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 lb sweet butter
- 1 1/2 lb flour
- 3 tbs sour cream
- 3 Tbs lemon juice
- 3 Egg yolks
- 1 lb ground nuts
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup sugar
- cut flour and butter with a knife
- Make a well in center and put in the sour cream egg yolks and lemon juice
- Make a filling with the ground nuts egg whites and sugar
- get your dough and knead quickly and cover bowl and refrigerate overnight
- Make into balls the size of a walnut and roll out. Stuff with ground nut mixture and
- pull up sides pinch seam together
- Bake 375 for appr 15 min
- cool. sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by toningary and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Kifles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies