Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) kielbasa cut slices in half
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper chopped
- 2/3 cup(s) instant rice
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 can(s) 28oz whole tomatoes undrained
- 1 can(s) 10 1/2oz beef broth
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 can(s) 20oz red kidney beans undrained
- Cook and stir kielbasa and onions in sauce pan until onion is tender and put in crock pot. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cut up tomatoes. Cook until hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BrandiSanders28 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Kielbasa Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews