- 1 pound(s) kielbasa sausage cut in to rounds
- 1 box(es) pasta any shape
- 2 whole(s) 1 red and 1 green bell pepper seeded & chopped in to larger pieces
- 1 whole(s) white or yellow onions skinned and chopped in larger pieces
- 1 jar(s) tomato basil pasta sauce 16 oz or larger, depending on how wet you like the pasta
- Put on large pot of water to cook pasta and cook to aldente. Meanwhile, in a large non stick skilit, brown kielbasa, add onions and cook till tender, add peppers and cook till warmed and add sauce. Cook for 10 minutes on med heat untill bubbliy. Drain pasta and add to skilit. Mix well and add salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with gratted parmesian cheese if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanisLaVelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note