Kielbasa Mac & Cheese
Combining highly seasoned Polish sausage with classic macaroni and cheese? Why not! This casserole dish is a meat and pasta masterpiece that won't want to be missed at your family's dinner table.
- 1 7-oz. pkg. macaroni & cheese mix
- 1 pound Kielbasa sausage, sliced
- 1 10 3/4 oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- Optional: dried parsley or cayenne pepper to taste
- Prepare macaroni & cheese according to package directions. In a large bowl, combine sausage, prepared macaroni & cheese, soup, milk and one cup Cheddar cheese. Mix well; pour into a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese and sprinkle with parsley or cayenne pepper, if desired. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, or until heated through.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note