- 1 7-oz. pkg. macaroni & cheese mix
- 1 pound Kielbasa sausage, sliced
- 1 10 3/4 oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- Optional: dried parsley or cayenne pepper to taste
How to Make It
Prepare macaroni & cheese according to package directions. In a large bowl, combine sausage, prepared macaroni & cheese, soup, milk and one cup Cheddar cheese. Mix well; pour into a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese and sprinkle with parsley or cayenne pepper, if desired. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, or until heated through.