My family asolutely loves this recipe. Easy to make and perfect for cold nights!
Kielbasa Bean Soup
This hearty soup is a meal in itself. Use low-fat turkey kielbasa to lighten this fiber-rich dinner. Adapted from the DD Cookbook
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) potatoes Â½-inch dice
- 2 can(s) bean with bacon soup 10.5 oz cans
- 2 can(s) diced tomatoes 15 oz cans
- 3/4 pound(s) kielbasa sausage cut into 1 inch peices
- 1 cup(s) onion chopped
- 2 carrots diced
- 2 celery diced
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Putting the soup together In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, soup, tomatoes, kielbasa, onion(s), carrots, celery, salt, and pepper and stir to combine. Transfer to a crockpot or large pot. If freezing, place all ingredients in a resealable freezer bag.
- For dinner tonight Slow-cook in the crockpot, set on low heat, for 5 to 6 hours, until thick. Alternatively, simmer over low heat on the stovetop for 2 hours or until thick.
- To freeze Place each resealable freezer bag into a second one and seal tightly. Label, date, and freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw at room temperature before cooking as directed above
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandolin2626 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note