My family asolutely loves this recipe. Easy to make and perfect for cold nights!
Kielbasa Bean Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) potatoes Â½-inch dice
- 2 can(s) bean with bacon soup 10.5 oz cans
- 2 can(s) diced tomatoes 15 oz cans
- 3/4 pound(s) kielbasa sausage cut into 1 inch peices
- 1 cup(s) onion chopped
- 2 carrots diced
- 2 celery diced
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Putting the soup together In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, soup, tomatoes, kielbasa, onion(s), carrots, celery, salt, and pepper and stir to combine. Transfer to a crockpot or large pot. If freezing, place all ingredients in a resealable freezer bag.
- For dinner tonight Slow-cook in the crockpot, set on low heat, for 5 to 6 hours, until thick. Alternatively, simmer over low heat on the stovetop for 2 hours or until thick.
- To freeze Place each resealable freezer bag into a second one and seal tightly. Label, date, and freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw at room temperature before cooking as directed above
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandolin2626 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note