Kielbasa Apple Pasta Bake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) penne pasta cook and drain
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) shredded sharp cheddar
- 3 medium apples core and dice
- 7 ounce(s) turkey kielbasa diced
- Whisk together milk and flour over med heat. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Remove from heat; add cheese, salt, and pepper; stir until smooth. In a large baking dish gently combine pasta, apples, and kielbasa and cheese sauce. Cover with foil and bake 20 min @ 350. Remove foil; bake 15 min more.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by earrational and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note