Kielbasa Apple Pasta Bake
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) penne pasta cook and drain
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) shredded sharp cheddar
- 3 medium apples core and dice
- 7 ounce(s) turkey kielbasa diced
- Whisk together milk and flour over med heat. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Remove from heat; add cheese, salt, and pepper; stir until smooth. In a large baking dish gently combine pasta, apples, and kielbasa and cheese sauce. Cover with foil and bake 20 min @ 350. Remove foil; bake 15 min more.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by earrational and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes