Kielbasa and Split Pea Soup
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) sliced celery
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1 pound(s) bag dried green split peas
- 9 cup(s) water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 14 ounce(s) smoked turkey sausage sliced
- 2 cup(s) carrots sliced
- 2 medium potatoes peeled and cubed
- Saute celery and onion in a large sprayed Dutch oven. Add dried peas and only 6 cups water. Bring to a boil and reduce/simmer for 25 min. Add remaining ingredients and 3 cups water; return to boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 25 min or until peas are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by earrational and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note