I have made it a lot and it is amazing!!!
Kids Apple Sauce Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5-8 apples cube(s) cornmeal bread mix boiled and baked
- Whipped Cream
- Pre-heat oven at 350 degrees
- Then Cut 5-8 granny smith apples in squares (according on how many people there are)
- Put apples in water on hot stove (Cook for 15 minutes while adding sugar and cinnamon by taste)
- Then crush apples into applesauce
- Spray a sheet cake pan with oil
- Put applesauce into the pan and then pour cornbread box mix into the applesauce
- Mix ingredients together with hands
- After that put it in the oven for 45 minutes
- Let it sit for about 25 minutes
- Spray whipped cream on top (optional)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SuSkjersaa and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note