Kicking Buffalo Chicken Strips
On October 9th, 2012, Tropical Foods had its Flavors of the Fall Recipe Contest with the culinary students at the Charlotte Campus of Johnson & Wales University. This recipe, Kicking Buffalo Chicken Strips, was created by Dominic Towe.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Â¾ cup(s) Tropical Foodâs Buffalo NutsÂ®
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 cup(s) buttermilk
- Â½ cup(s) buffalo sauce
- Â½ cup(s) panko bread crumbs
- Â½ cup(s) rice flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) onion powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- Â¾ cup(s) ranch or blue cheese dressing
- Cut chicken breasts into strips.
- Soak overnight in buttermilk and buffalo sauce.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Process Tropical Food’s Buffalo Nuts®, panko bread crumbs, onion powder and garlic powder.
- Coat strips in flour and buttermilk, then coat with Buffalo Nuts® mixture.
- Put chicken into oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with a side of ranch or blue cheese dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tropicalfoods and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note