Kicking Buffalo Chicken Strips
Community Recipe from
- Â¾ cup(s) Tropical Foodâs Buffalo NutsÂ®
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 cup(s) buttermilk
- Â½ cup(s) buffalo sauce
- Â½ cup(s) panko bread crumbs
- Â½ cup(s) rice flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) onion powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- Â¾ cup(s) ranch or blue cheese dressing
- Cut chicken breasts into strips.
- Soak overnight in buttermilk and buffalo sauce.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Process Tropical Food’s Buffalo Nuts®, panko bread crumbs, onion powder and garlic powder.
- Coat strips in flour and buttermilk, then coat with Buffalo Nuts® mixture.
- Put chicken into oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with a side of ranch or blue cheese dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tropicalfoods and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note