Kicking Buffalo Chicken Strips
Community Recipe from
- Â¾ cup(s) Tropical Foodâs Buffalo NutsÂ®
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 cup(s) buttermilk
- Â½ cup(s) buffalo sauce
- Â½ cup(s) panko bread crumbs
- Â½ cup(s) rice flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) onion powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- Â¾ cup(s) ranch or blue cheese dressing
- Cut chicken breasts into strips.
- Soak overnight in buttermilk and buffalo sauce.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Process Tropical Food’s Buffalo Nuts®, panko bread crumbs, onion powder and garlic powder.
- Coat strips in flour and buttermilk, then coat with Buffalo Nuts® mixture.
- Put chicken into oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with a side of ranch or blue cheese dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tropicalfoods and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes