Calls for shredded carrots and sliced mushrooms but I had sweet potato and carrot puree leftovers so I used that and it turned out just fine.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) ground round beef
- 1 cup(s) salsa
- 1/3 cup(s) quick cook oatmeal
- 3/4 can(s) shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped sliced mushrooms
- Combine all ingredients and shape into a loaf. Place loaf in a sprayed loaf pan. Cover and bake 1 hour @ 350 or until done. Remove cover last 15 min. of cooking.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by earrational and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note