- 2 ounces chopped roasted chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons grated Mexican-blend cheese
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon diced red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- Cooking spray
- calories 383
- fat 13 g
- satfat 6 g
- sodium 696 mg
How to Make It
Place first 6 ingredients on 1 tortilla; top with second tortilla. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add quesadilla to pan; cook 1 minute on each side or until golden.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.