Kick-Off Beef Pretzel Poppers
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 (8-oz.) container soft cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 to 1 Tbsp. minced pickled jalapeño pepper slices
- Pinch of garlic powder
- 20 OSCAR MAYER Deli-Fresh Shaved Roast Beef slices
- 20 (3-inch) honey wheat pretzel sticks
- 1. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a small bowl until well blended.
- 2. Spread about 1 tsp. cream cheese mixture evenly onto 1 side of each roast beef slice; top each slice with 1 pretzel stick, and roll up. Serve immediately, or chill up to 1 hour.
- Horseradish-Dijon Pretzel Poppers: Omit shredded Cheddar cheese, jalapeño pepper slices, and garlic powder. Stir together cream cheese, 1 Tbsp. finely chopped green onions, 1/2 tsp. prepared horseradish, and 2 tsp. Dijon mustard until blended. Proceed with recipe as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers