Absolutely the best cole slaw since my Grandmother's. Easy, fast and tasty.
"KFC" Cole Slaw
Community Recipe from
- 8 cup(s) cabbage leaf very finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) carrots shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) buttermilk
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 1/'2 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1.Be sure that the cabbage and carrots are chopped up into very fine pieces. Place in a large bowl
- 2.In a mixing bow, combine the mayonnaise, sugar, milk, buttermilk, lemon juice, vinegar, salt and pepper; beat until smooth.
- 3.Pour over cabbage mixture and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
"KFC" Cole Slaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads