KFC chicken recipe
Just like KFC chicken (11 herbs and spices)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 2 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) poutry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon(s) thyme
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) celery salt
- Sift all ingredients together and put into plastic baggie. Coat chicken pieces with beaten egg first then put into baggie mixture and coat each piece completely. Brown the chicken pieces slowly in oil ( or butter and oil mixture). Once it is browned, cover the pan and keep frying on a very gentle (slow) het until fully cooked through. Drain on paper towels.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EllyDownard and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
KFC chicken recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes