1) Pre-heat the oven to 350 F. In a 8 inches mold, place waxed paper. Mix all the crust ingredients in a blender till it is finely grinded. Press firmly the mix in the mold. Cook in the oven for 10-12 minutes or till the crust is golden. Once cooked, chill for 30 minutes
2) In a thick bottom pan, mix the eggs, egg yolks, sugar, zest, lime juice and salt. Add butter and cook to medium-high fire while continusouly stirring, for 5-7 min or till the mix thicken.
3) Pour the topping mix on the crust, cook for 12-15 min. Chill completely
4) Whip all the mascarpone cream in a bowl till homogeneous consistence.
5) Cut in 2 inches square. Sprinkle icing sugar and decorate with lime quarter and the mascarpone cream
Go to full version of