Keys lime square
per square: 260 calories, 120mg cholesterol, Fat: 15g
Chill: 2 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Pistachio Graham crust
- 2/3 cup(s) unsalted pistachio
- 1 cup(s) graham biscuit
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) lime zest
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- Key lime topping
- 4 eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) lime zest
- 1 cup(s) lime juice
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) butter diced
- Mascarpone cream (optional)
- 1/2 cup(s) Mascarpone
- 3 tablespoon(s) icing sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) 35% cream
- 1) Pre-heat the oven to 350 F. In a 8 inches mold, place waxed paper. Mix all the crust ingredients in a blender till it is finely grinded. Press firmly the mix in the mold. Cook in the oven for 10-12 minutes or till the crust is golden. Once cooked, chill for 30 minutes
- 2) In a thick bottom pan, mix the eggs, egg yolks, sugar, zest, lime juice and salt. Add butter and cook to medium-high fire while continusouly stirring, for 5-7 min or till the mix thicken.
- 3) Pour the topping mix on the crust, cook for 12-15 min. Chill completely
- 4) Whip all the mascarpone cream in a bowl till homogeneous consistence.
- 5) Cut in 2 inches square. Sprinkle icing sugar and decorate with lime quarter and the mascarpone cream
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Chazmyr and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Keys lime square Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts