Key Lime Yogurt Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- tablespoons cold water
- tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2
- teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- oz (half of 8-oz package) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- containers (6 oz each) Yoplait® Light Thick & Creamy Key lime pie yogurt
- cup frozen (thawed) reduced-fat whipped topping
- teaspoons grated lime peel
- reduced-fat graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz)
- 1.In 1-quart saucepan, mix water and lime juice. Sprinkle gelatin on lime juice mixture; let stand 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved. Cool slightly, about 2 minutes.
- 2.In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add yogurt and lime juice mixture; beat on low speed until well blended.
- 3.Fold in whipped topping and lime peel. Pour into crust. Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Key Lime Yogurt Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries