Key Lime Pie Ice Cream
The traditional summer pie gets a cool makeover. If you use an old-fashioned ice-cream maker, you may need more rock salt than normal in order to get the mixture to freeze properly.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 2 Hours, 25 Minutes
- Calories: 230
- Calories from fat: 20%
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated fat: 2.9g
- Protein: 4.9g
- Carbohydrate: 37.3g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Iron: 0.3mg
- Sodium: 137mg
- Calcium: 191mg
- 1 (14-ounce) can low-fat sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup Key lime juice (such as Nellie and Joe's)
- 24 low-fat graham crackers (6 full cookie sheets; such as Honey Maid), coarsely crushed
- 1 (7-ounce) can refrigerated fat-free dairy whipped topping (such as Reddi-wip)
- 1. Combine first 4 ingredients, stirring with a whisk.
- 2. Pour mixture into the freezer can of a 2-quart ice-cream freezer, and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- 3. Spoon ice cream alternately with crushed graham crackers and whipped topping into a freezer-safe container; cover and freeze 2 hours or until firm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note