- 1 (14-ounce) can low-fat sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup Key lime juice (such as Nellie and Joe's)
- 24 low-fat graham crackers (6 full cookie sheets; such as Honey Maid), coarsely crushed
- 1 (7-ounce) can refrigerated fat-free dairy whipped topping (such as Reddi-wip)
- calories 230
- caloriesfromfat 20 %
- fat 5 g
- satfat 2.9 g
- protein 4.9 g
- carbohydrate 37.3 g
- fiber 0.3 g
- cholesterol 15 mg
- iron 0.3 mg
- sodium 137 mg
- calcium 191 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients, stirring with a whisk.
Pour mixture into the freezer can of a 2-quart ice-cream freezer, and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
Spoon ice cream alternately with crushed graham crackers and whipped topping into a freezer-safe container; cover and freeze 2 hours or until firm.