Key Lime Pie Filling
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) sweetend condensed milk
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 3/4 cup(s) key lime juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) lime grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, combine condensed milk, sour cream, lime juice, and lime rind. Mix well and pour into graham cracker crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 5 to 8 minutes, until tiny pinhole bubbles burst on the surface of pie. DO NOT BROWN! Chill pie thoroughly before serving. Garnish with lime slices and whipped cream if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by holz26 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note