Key Lime Pie Filling
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) sweetend condensed milk
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 3/4 cup(s) key lime juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) lime grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, combine condensed milk, sour cream, lime juice, and lime rind. Mix well and pour into graham cracker crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 5 to 8 minutes, until tiny pinhole bubbles burst on the surface of pie. DO NOT BROWN! Chill pie thoroughly before serving. Garnish with lime slices and whipped cream if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by holz26 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes