- 1 (14-oz.) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup fresh Key lime juice*
- 2 teaspoons Key lime zest*
- 1 (6-oz.) reduced-fat ready-made graham cracker crust
- 1 (8-oz.) container fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Garnish: lime peel strips
- calories 301
- fat 4.3 g
- satfat 0.7 g
- monofat 0.2 g
- polyfat 0.4 g
- protein 7.7 g
- carbohydrate 55.4 g
- fiber 0.1 g
- cholesterol 7 mg
- iron 0.9 mg
- sodium 194 mg
- calcium 142 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Whisk together first 4 ingredients until well blended. Pour mixture into piecrust; place pie on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 17 minutes or until pie is set. Remove pie from baking sheet to a wire rack, and let pie cool completely (about 1 hour).
Chill 3 to 24 hours. Top with whipped topping just before serving. Garnish, if desired.
*Regular fresh lime juice and zest may be substituted.
Try it with Lemon! Substitute fresh lemon juice for lime juice and lemon zest for lime zest.