Made this using a store bought graham cracker crumb crust for ease. I was surprised how easy it was to put together. I used fat free plain yogurt. It was excellent tasting. Since I used a store bought crust I shaved the white chocolate on top of the pie. It wasn't needed and won't put it on next time. With all the great reviews on the crust I will have to try it next time. Will definitely make this again.
Key Lime Pie
Key Lime Pie lightens up! Our version keeps the tang and graham goodness of the traditional dessert but with a lot less calories and fat.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 3 Hours, 4 Minutes
- Calories: 280
- Fat: 8.9g
- Saturated fat: 3.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.3g
- Protein: 6.6g
- Carbohydrate: 43.2g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Cholesterol: 84mg
- Iron: 0.6mg
- Sodium: 147mg
- Calcium: 144mg
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 ounce premium white chocolate, grated or finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh Key lime juice or fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. To prepare crust, combine crumbs, sugar, salt, and chocolate in a bowl, stirring well to combine. Add butter and oil; toss with a fork until moist. Press crumb mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes or until beginning to brown; cool completely on a wire rack.
- 3. To prepare filling, place yogurt and next 4 ingredients (through milk) in a bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour mixture into prepared crust. Bake at 350° for 14 minutes or until set. Cool pie completely on a wire rack. Cover loosely, and chill at least 2 hours. Serve with whipped topping.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note