PrintableCouponsandDeals.com has tons of great coupons to use on countless recipes. I would highly suggest checking them out!
Key Lime Pie with Raspberry Sauce
More From Coastal Living
Cool: 1 Hour
Chill: 2 Hours
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- Almond-Graham Crust
- 1 cup sour cream or crème fraîche
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Raspberry Sauce
- Garnish: lime slices, lime zest
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Whisk together first 4 ingredients until well blended. Pour mixture into Almond-Graham Crust.
- 2. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until pie is set and edges are golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack about 1 hour. Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- 3. Combine sour cream and powdered sugar; spread mixture over top of pie. Serve with Raspberry Sauce, and garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note