- 1 (14-oz.) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lime rind (about 2 limes)
- 1 (6-oz.) reduced-fat ready-made graham cracker crust
- 1 (8-oz.) container fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- Garnishes: lime wedges, lime curls
- calories 290
- caloriesfromfat 12 %
- fat 3.7 g
- satfat 0.5 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 7.4 g
- carbohydrate 55.1 g
- fiber 0.1 g
- cholesterol 3 mg
- iron 0.4 mg
- sodium 185 mg
- calcium 143 mg
How to Make It
Process first 4 ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour mixture into piecrust.
Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden. Let pie cool completely, and top with whipped topping. Garnish, if desired.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per slice.