KEY LIME PIE
From: Cooking in the South with Johnnie Gabriel
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 14 ounce(s) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh or bottled key lime juice
- 1 9-inch graham cracker pie crust, baked
- whipped topping
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. In a large mixing bowl combine the condensed milk, egg yolks and lime juice, blending well.
- 3. Pour into the graham cracker crust.
- 4. Bake for 10 minutes.
- 5. Let stand 10 minutes before refrigerating.
- 6. When ready to serve, topped with whipped topping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
KEY LIME PIE Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries