Key Lime Pie
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) grated lime rind
- 1 tablespoon(s) grated lemon rind
- 1/2 cup(s) lime juice
- 3 drop(s) green food coloring
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cream of tarter
- 1 gram cracker crust
- 1. Combine milk, egg yolks and lime juice. Blend until smooth. Pour filling into pie shell and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes
- 2. Allow to stand 10 minutes before refrigeration. Just before serving, top with freshly whipped cram and garnish with lime slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Key Lime Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries