Key Lime Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 9 or 10 inch baked pastry shell or graham cracker crust
- 6 egg yolks
- 28 ounce(s) sweetend condensed milk
- 8 ounce(s) ReaLime Lime Juice from concentrate
- Green Food coloring
- Whipped Cream or Whipped Topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In large mixer bowl, beat egg yolks with sweetened condensed milk. Stir in lime juice and food coloring if desired. Pour into prepared pastry shell; bake 12 minutes. Cool. Chill. Top with whipped cream. Garnish as desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gmeac1981 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Key Lime Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts