My "go to" recipe for KLP, now that we actually bake them. This 5th generation native Floridian also likes the proportions (triple = 2 pies) since one pie is never enough at my house!
Key Lime Pie
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1/2 cup Key lime juice
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
- Garnishes: whipped cream, lime slices
- Whisk egg yolks until blended; whisk in Key lime juice. Add condensed milk, vanilla, and salt, whisking until blended.
- Pour mixture into crust. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven; cool completely on a wire rack. Chill until ready to serve. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: For pies with more filling, triple the filling ingredients, and divide evenly between 2 graham cracker crusts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts