Key Lime Ice-Cream Pie
Photo: Hector Sanchez; Stylist: Buffy Hargett
Key Lime Ice-Cream Pie offers the classic pie as a frozen treat.
Yield: Makes 8 to 10 servings
- 1 (8.8-oz.) package crisp, gourmet cookies (such as Lotus Biscoff)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 (10-oz.) jar lemon curd
- Avocado-Key Lime Pie Ice Cream
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon coconut extract
- Macadamia nuts, toasted coconut curls, Key lime slices
- THE CRUST: Process cookies in a food processor until finely ground. Stir together crumbs and melted butter. Press on bottom and up sides of a lightly greased 9-inch pie plate. Freeze 30 minutes or until set.
- THE FILLING: Spread half of lemon curd on bottom of crust, and freeze 10 minutes. Spread half of Avocado-Key Lime Pie Ice Cream over lemon curd; freeze 15 minutes. Repeat layers with remaining lemon curd and ice cream, freezing as directed above after each layer.
- THE TOPPING: Beat whipping cream, powdered sugar, and coconut extract at medium speed with an electric mixer until soft peaks form; spread over top of pie. Top with macadamia nuts, toasted coconut curls, and Key lime slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This