So flavorful! Definitely will make again. Instead of grilling, I popped the shrimp in the oven under the broiler for a few minutes. They were great! The rice was easy. I tried to cut the sauce in half and had some trouble with it but ended up with a great, flavorful sauce that wasn't overpowering. Served with fresh sliced avocado and salad. Yum!
Key Lime Grilled Shrimp
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Virginia Houston
Refreshing Key lime juice brightens the flavor of grilled shrimp. Guests will rave about the savory marinade, but it's the Key Lime Beurre Blanc cream sauce that pulls this dish together.
Yield: Makes 6 servings
- 36 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup No-Stick Grilling Marinade
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Key lime zest
- Pecan-spiked Rice
- Key Lime Beurre Blanc
- Pat shrimp dry with paper towels. Combine shrimp, marinade, honey, and zest in a large bowl, tossing to coat. Marinate 1 hour in refrigerator. Drain shrimp well before grilling; discard marinade.
- Grill shrimp in a hot grill basket 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until done.
- To serve, divide Pecan-spiked Rice and shrimp evenly among 6 plates; drizzle with Key Lime Beurre Blanc.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes