So flavorful! Definitely will make again. Instead of grilling, I popped the shrimp in the oven under the broiler for a few minutes. They were great! The rice was easy. I tried to cut the sauce in half and had some trouble with it but ended up with a great, flavorful sauce that wasn't overpowering. Served with fresh sliced avocado and salad. Yum!
Key Lime Grilled Shrimp
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Virginia Houston
- 36 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup No-Stick Grilling Marinade
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Key lime zest
- Pecan-spiked Rice
- Key Lime Beurre Blanc
- Pat shrimp dry with paper towels. Combine shrimp, marinade, honey, and zest in a large bowl, tossing to coat. Marinate 1 hour in refrigerator. Drain shrimp well before grilling; discard marinade.
- Grill shrimp in a hot grill basket 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until done.
- To serve, divide Pecan-spiked Rice and shrimp evenly among 6 plates; drizzle with Key Lime Beurre Blanc.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes