Key Lime Fudge
Who says fudge has to involve milk chocolate? In the candy category, this Key lime fudge tops our list.
Yield: about 1 pound
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 large marshmallows
- 2 cups white chocolate morsels (we tested with Nestlé)
- 1/4 cup grated lime rind (about 4 limes)
- 2 tablespoons Key lime juice
- Line an 8" x 8" square pan with aluminum foil; grease foil with butter.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large heavy saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil; boil 8 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add marshmallows and remaining 3 ingredients to milk mixture; stir until marshmallows and morsels are melted and mixture is smooth. Pour fudge into prepared pan. Cool completely. Cut into 1" squares.
- Note: If you can't find Key lime juice, use the same amount of fresh squeezed lime juice. The fudge will be slightly sweeter and less tart.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note