- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 4 cookie sheets)
- 6 tablespoons fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon grated Key lime rind
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh Key lime juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut, divided
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- calories 121
- caloriesfromfat 20 %
- fat 2.7 g
- satfat 2.1 g
- monofat 0.3 g
- polyfat 0.2 g
- protein 1.4 g
- carbohydrate 23.2 g
- fiber 0.8 g
- cholesterol 1 mg
- iron 0.4 mg
- sodium 40 mg
- calcium 30 mg
How to Make It
Combine crumbs, sweetened condensed milk, rind, juice, and vanilla in a medium bowl. Add 2/3 cup coconut, and beat with a mixer at medium speed for 1 minute or until no longer grainy. Add sugar, 1/4 cup at a time, beating until well combined. Cover and chill 20 minutes.
Shape crumb mixture into 24 balls, about 1 teaspoon each. Place remaining 1/3 cup coconut in a shallow bowl; roll balls in coconut.
Note: Refrigerate balls in an airtight container for up to one day.