- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lime rind
- 1/2 cup Key lime juice
- Garnishes: strawberry halves, lime slices, lime zest
- Strawberry Sauce
How to Make It
Stir together first 3 ingredients, and firmly press on bottom and 1 inch up sides of a greased 9-inch springform pan.
Bake at 350° for 8 minutes; cool.
Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy; gradually add 1 1/4 cups sugar, beating until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in sour cream, rind, and juice. Pour batter into crust.
Bake at 325° for 1 hour and 5 minutes; turn oven off. Partially open oven door; let stand in oven 15 minutes. Remove from oven, and immediately run a knife around edge of pan, releasing sides.
Cool completely in pan on a wire rack; cover and chill 8 hours. Garnish, if desired, and serve with Strawberry Sauce.