Keto Mexican chicken soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) cooked chicken chopped
- 1/4 whole(s) onion chopped
- 8 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon(s) garlic minced
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes iun juice
- dash chipotle powder to taste
- dash chili powder to taste
- 1/2 cup(s) feta cheese
- 2 whole(s) avacado cubed
- saute onion and garlic in oil in dutch oven. add broth spiced tomato and chicken and simmer for 20 minutes.
- when ready to eat add avacado and cheese to garnish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ketokaboom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Keto Mexican chicken soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews