keto broccoli soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) low salt chocken broth
- 3 bunch(es) broccoli chopped
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shreaded
- 3 cup(s) heavy cream
- 6 slice(s) bacon chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 sprig(s) reen onion chopped
- Combine all ingredients (except for the cream) and bring to a low boil. Turn down heat, cover, and let simmer for 15min or until the broccoli chunks are nice and soft.
- Dump everything into a big blender and puree until its pureed or use immersion blender.
- Return to the pot, stir in the heavy cream and bring it back up to a low boil. Simmer for another 10 minutes or so. Once the cream goes in it'll be moderately thick so you gotta stir it a bit.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ketokaboom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
keto broccoli soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews